Applying for - Software Developer
ASP.NET C# Software Developer is sought by a well-established travel software company. You’ll join a team of 12 who will be responsible for delivering high quality, scalable code to form the basis of an exciting new 5 year project.
You’ll use your commercial development experience to deliver clean, modern, easy to use desktop and web applications. Your key duties will be:
- Developing the existing web CMS and cloud code base.
- Designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Developing products for new and existing clients
A mid-level Developer who is fed up of being a cog in a big wheel would fit in perfectly at this tight-knit, friendly company.
The company has a fantastic personal development program and understand the work/life balance, offering regular socials and one to ones to ensure your career is moving in the direction you want.
The successful .NET C# developer should have knowledge of the following:
- ASP.NET using C#
- Knowledge of MVC
- MS SQL Server knowledge
- Front End skills – HTML, CSS, jQuery, Entity Framework, Angular.js
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
The benefits package includes:
- Starting salary of circa £35,000 depending on experience
- Generous holiday rising to 25 days with service
- Free Secure Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Review after completing probation
- Two minutes’ walk from local train station
- Easily accessible from M18
If you would like to know more please click ‘Apply Now’ for more details and to be considered for the role.
Doncaster, South Yorkshire – commutable from Stainforth, Hatfield, Scunthorpe, Rortherham, Pontefract, Goole, Selby etc
Circa £35,000 depending on experience + benefits