Applying for - Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing Coordinator is sought by a world leading manufacturing company whose products are supplied to the construction, automotive, furniture and transport industries.
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator you’ll implement the digital marketing strategy, driving traffic to the company’s platforms, including through SEO, PPC and SEM, and email campaigns, and analysing results of these campaigns.
Working alongside the Head of Marketing, you’ll create compelling campaigns, and oversee and implement the company’s social media strategy on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
The successful Digital Marketing Coordinator should have:
- Experience of creating compelling and traffic-driving social media campaigns
- Experience of website content management systems
- To be fully conversant with email marketing campaigns
- Extensive experience working with a variety of PPC/SEO/SEM and CRM tools (e.g. Google Analytics and AdWords)
- Experience of managing B2B and B2C digital marketing activity
In return for your hard work you’ll receive some excellent benefits:
- Circa £29,000 salary
- Flexible working (37.5 hours per week)
- auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Cycle To Work scheme,
- Company cashback scheme
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free parking
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire – commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury etc
Circa £29,000 + excellent benefits
Online Marketing | Social Media | SEO | PPC | Email Marketing | Online Media | Digital Media